This is an introduction to your post – start your post with a summary of what you’re writing about, and hook your readers!
To create a visual identity for your brand that’s completely authentically yours, you need to find a combination of colors, fonts, graphic elements, and photos that come together to communicate the ideas and ideals behind the brand clearly. And to choose colors, fonts, graphics, and photos that do that job well, you need to have an extremely clear understanding about the ideas and ideals your brand represents.
Start anywhere else, and you’re just making wild guesses – and if you don’t know your brand, how can you expect anyone else to?
In this workshop, we’ll discuss:
- Why it’s important to have a digital brand strategy.
- How using your business to do good in the world helps define your brand.
- Discovering who your audience is and how to attract them.
- Defining goals for yourself and your business so that your work supports your lifestyle–not the other way around.
- Gathering inspiration to remix what inspires you into something new and unique for your brand identity.
- Persuasive web design and how to leverage your newfound brand clarity online.
What you get:
- 6 recorded videos to walk you through the discovery process for yourself
- PDF workbook to hash through the discovery process for yourself
- Facebook community support
Buy Now at feastdesignco.com
Start Your Food Blog Checklist
Whether you’re DIY-ing everything from the ground up, or learning just enough to figure out what you need to ask for help with, this checklist breaks it down into the bite-sized steps you’ll need to take to put your best food forward.